Monday, November 7, 2011

Forbidden Lust

This poem again reflects my anger and sadness and desire to do bodily harm to a woman who cheats on me with several men.

Diseased hooks pave through pleasures of the flesh.
Still I desire the scent of your venom.
As you dig through hearts of every man,
in my mind you are mine, eyes evil in kind,
betrayal fresh in my my head with visions of death;
You, wrapped in the passion of a serpent's kiss,
flaunting around as if I don't even exist,
the ugly troll living under the bridge.

Contaminated fangs sink into pleasures of the flesh,
heartless, numbing blood hardens in skin;
Loveless, passionless, power-surging control I am,
as my forbidden lust begins;
Moonshine takes my heart, my soul, my brain,
I am forever at the mercy of the moon child's grasps;
As I pin you down, tie you up, blind fold you, and
gag your chatty mouth with cloth,
every man may have his day,
forgotten men will surely repay.

Paul Hickey
10-13-11

No comments:

Post a Comment