Monday, April 16, 2012

Morning Star

Translation: The world is a lonely place. There comes a time when everyone must learn to stand on their own. It's hard when nothing in life seems to be going your way. You must be strong and carry on. Don't let everything around you come crashing down. Don't let anyone around you walk you into the ground. There may be a time when you find yourself alone with no one to talk to and nowhere to turn. Those closest to you are dead and gone. When you feel alone turn your faith to Heaven. Put yourself in God's hands and soon everything good will come. Soon you will have the strength to carry on. Even when the dead are buried and gone. Frustration may be present. Rather than fight for wrong fight for what's right. Find your Angel to help guide you through the night. Even when you feel the urge to murder out of frustration, God is there to guide you, to ensure you of your safety. In other words, despite all the pain being felt inside, you will survive.

Serene solitude darkens my morning star,
As independence is cursed to walk in pace, it's own,
Challenged by luck destroyed by incompetent hands,
Strength I must brave upon difficult times
to salvage wanderers crashing down
into obscurity of solemn grounds. 

One being upon life facing towards beautified heavens,
sacrifice for sanctity, best of all worlds shall come,
rule in depth, develop in pride, find my path again,
when living die and, I alone must praise the sun. 

Swallow desires for blood by trembling hands that bleed,
Follow angelical light glittering from above,
halt fate I plan from isolated wombs that be,
Let piety and hope guide me through night;
Although fiery flames proceed to ravish,
Stronger is love I see in flight,
As I reach for destined plights of faith,
My body burns but I am safe.

Paul Hickey Copyright @ 2012
04-20-12


 

No comments:

Post a Comment