Sunday, March 11, 2012

Broken Promises

This poem is basically about those people who tell you nothing but lies. They make their words sound truthful. They promise you many things... only to take their words back as quickly as they said them to you. The false facades create internal drama which continues to eat at your soul until eventually you end it all in the most darkest possible way..putting a bullet in your brain. It's simple, short, straight, and to the point.

Make me a promise,
I will take it to heart,
words false in facade,
they take me apart.

Give me a few drinks,
I will die with a wink,
hand me the gun,
I shall drown in my own blood.                                                                                                                                                       

Paul Hickey Copyright @ 2012
3-11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment